vegan protein brownie
- 1 packet vegnpro brownie mix
- 1 tbsp almond flour (low-carb) OR cornflour (classic) OR similar (20g) + 1 tbsp water (15ml) optional for a mega serving size
- 90 ml water
- open a packet of mix along the upper edge. pour into a bowl and add seasoning mega : add 1 tablespoon (20g) almond flour (low-carb) OR cornflour (classic) OR similar.mix well before adding in water
- and 2 tablespoon of water (30ml) if one 1 tablespoon of a flour was added in step 1 add (2/3) empty packet (~90ml) or more of cold water if a softer texture is desired. mix and work into a dough.
- make a thick and flat shape on baking paper
- cook in the microwave at 900W for 90 seconds OR cook in a preheated conventional oven at 150°C for 10minutes.
- add chocolate pièces and some peanut butter to the top and allow to melt and enjoy