vegan protein crispy crumbles
- 1 packet vegnpro crumble optional: add 1 pinch salt and white pepper etc...
- 1 tbsp almond flour (low-carb) OR cornflour (classic) OR similar (20g) + 1 tbsp water (15ml) optional for a mega serving size
- 36 ml water
- 500 ml oil for deep frying OR air fry
- open a packet of mix along theupper edge. pour into a bowl and add seasoning
- mega : add 1 tablespoon (20g) almond flour (low-carb) OR cornflour (classic) OR similar
- mix well before adding in water
- and 1 tablespoon of water (15ml) if one 1 tablespoon of a flour was added in step 2
- add (1/4) empty packet (~36ml) or more of cold water if a softer texture is desired
- mix well while pressing gently to make a crumble
- place into a frying basket and lower slowly into hot oil and allow to deep fry untouched to avoid breaking up the crumbles OR place in an air fryer
- serve and enjoy as a snack or add to a salad or as croutons to soup or pasta or sauces or sandwiches... The possibilities are endless...