plantypro keema matar
This recipe is from a country that is known for its style of cooking, its rich flavors, and its unique spices. Let’s turn the heat up by using our PlantyPro Fiery Red Chili pack! Keema Matar, which translates to “mince and peas”, is a curry that is well-known all throughout India. We utilize the PlantyPro Mix in its crumble form to create this dish and we dare say that it tastes better than the real thing! The PlantyPro Mix absorbs the flavors from the spices and gravy like how a mince would. Whether you’re looking for a simple dish to serve to guests or looking for a quick dinner, you can’t go wrong with making this Keema Matar!
- 1 Box PlantyPro Mix - Indian Recipe
- 100 grams Tomato Puree
- 1/2 cup Green Peas
- 50 grams Minced Onions
- 5 grams Minced Garlic
- 5 grams Minced Ginger
- 5 grams Minced Green Chilis
- 1 gram Turmeric
- 1 gram Red Chili Powder
- 3 grams Salt
- Prepare firm Life Loving Foods PlantyPro Mix in a bowl. Just add PlantyPro mix, water and salt to a bowl.
- Mix to obtain a crumble and microwave for 1 minute on high heat then let sit.
- Chop the onions, green chili, ginger, and garlic. Fry together then puree the cooked onion mix. Chop tomatoes and puree (or use ready made tomato puree).
- Add oil, onion puree to a hot skillet and cook for 5 minutes. Add tomato puree to same skillet and cook for an additional 10 minutes. Add in green peas, salt, red chili, and turmeric.
- Add cooked PlantyPro Crumbles to sauce. Mix and let cook for 10 minutes
- Serve with rice or roti. Enjoy!