keto vegan keema matar
This recipe is from a country that is known for its style of cooking, its rich flavors, and its unique spices. Let’s turn the heat up by using our vegnpro Keema Matar, which translates to “mince and peas”, is a curry that is well-known all throughout India. We utilize the vegnpro Mix in its crumble form to create this dish and we dare say that it tastes better than the real thing! The vegnpro Mix absorbs the flavors from the spices and gravy like how a mince would. Whether you’re looking for a simple dish to serve to guests or looking for a quick dinner, you can’t go wrong with making this Keema Matar! Savour!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 35ml water with 35g of vegnpro.
- Cook in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. add oil and cook for 30 sec. OR Heat for 10 min. in a covered pan over very low heat, add oil and cook for 3 min.
- Chop the onions, ginger, and garlic and fry together and then puree the cooked mix. Puree chopped tomatoes (or use ready made tomato puree).
- Add oil, onion puree, tomato puree and green peas to a hot skillet and cook for 10min.
- Add cooked vegnpro crumbles to sauce and mix well.
- Serve over rice or serve with bread/roti.