keto vegan adana
For this classic recipe, we sought to recreate a grilled meat effect using a purely plant-based mixture. For an added challenge, we chose a popular Adana flavored recipe from Turkey which is famous for its grilled meat dishes. For convenience we use a grill pan, but we will also test barbecue cooking. We will share the results! In both cases, the pre-cooked kofta patties are brushed with oil. Only the cooking method changes. Savour!
- In a microwave-safe bowl, prepare the crumble by mixing 40ml water with 35g of vegnpro and work it for 3 min.
- Press the crumble firmly with your hands to form three sausages of equal size. Flatten them slightly, then cook in the microwave at 900W for 1 min. OR Heat 10 min in a covered pan over very low heat.
- Brush the kofta patties with oil and cook them on a grill to your liking.
- Mince the lettuce, tomato and onion and prepare a sauce with mayonnaise, lemon juice and a little crushed garlic.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and onions on a bun and cover with the sauce.
- Add the kofta to the bun and serve.